Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Blessed.

It's been more than 6 months since my last post but I was really busy and sort of lazy to upload so many photos. So fast forward, almost a quarter of 2015 has past! Time do flies! I am currently on my almost ending 2nd term (out of 6 terms) of my undergraduate course and I can't wait to graduate already. 

So what happened the last few months of the new year? 

I can't believe I actually travelled to UK twice within a month. My first trip was right after my exam, like literally! After my paper, rushed home, showered, did some last minute packing and off I went to the airport. That trip was really enjoyable, while the second was purely accompanying Jimmy and completing my assignments while everyone else here celebrates Chinese New Year. 

Honestly speaking, I was pretty excited during my first trip because it was the first time I fly solo for 16 hours, with 2 hours of stopover at Dubai, so in total I travelled 18 hours alone, which adds up to approx. 36 hours to and fro! The moment I got into the plane, I was WOW-ed by the ICE Digital Widescreen! It looks exactly like the one from their website! But when I was travelling back, my excitement level was negative! Because it was a Boeing plane instead of A380, and the thought of going to school the next day was just zzz. 

Then the travelling part for the second trip was like, "I am so tired of staying in the plane, can somebody quickly invent a teleport machine please?"

Oh! & one thing I discovered, ALL their A380s are equipped with 10 MB of FREE WIFI! omg how amazing?! I was whatsapp-ing Jimmy, my family and friends while I was flying across the globe hehe! I didn't know until the flight back during my 2nd trip, damn mountain tortoise but better late than never! Although 10MB is not much, I am still happy because it is FREE! hehe!

Below are all the pictures from my 1st trip, 2nd trip too lazy already so I didn't take pictures with my camera.





 Bristish Museum!




London Eye



Stonehenge
It's one of the most amazing attractions that I have witness! So grateful for the perfect weather that day! I am so blessed to be able to see it right infront of my eyes! :')



Bath




Big Ben
Looks quite creepy at night.




National History Museum














Science Museum








Ended the trip with a Musical, 'Wicked', that I missed while they were in Singapore! So happy to be able to watch them in London :)



Can't wait for the next time I visit again, but definitely not looking forward to the flight part :(

No comments: